CME & Webcasts
Activity Details Free CME/CNE/CPE 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™1 Contact Hour(s) 1 hour to complete Accredited By Rush University Medical Center Co-provided by Target Audience This activity is designed to meet the educational needs of hematologists,...
International and local multiple myeloma experts will share their strategies to treating and managing ndMM with RVd and Revlimid Maintenance.
Myeloma Australia is pleased to invite you to a free online, interactive educational event for nurses and allied health professionals. This is an excellent opportunity to learn from Myeloma Australia’s extremely knowledgeable Myeloma Support Nurses from around Australia.
Taking into consideration the continued evolution of therapeutic modalities and management strategies for Multiple Myeloma along with the information burden placed on busy healthcare professionals, expert guidance and interpretation of the clinical significance of emerging clinical data will benefit those caring for patients with Multiple Myeloma, allowing for ease of assessment and incorporation into clinical practice.
Goals (Purpose) of Program: To provide learners with a greater ability to formulate optimal evidence-based strategies for the individualized treatment of their patients with multiple myeloma.
Formulate criteria for identifying and managing smoldering multiple myeloma, including when to initiate treatments
Describe the clinical course and prognosis of smoldering asymptomatic multiple myeloma
Identify promising biomarkers in multiple myeloma
Additional Myeloma News
- Sanofi’s Sarclisa Bags NICE Recommendation
- Daratumumab-Based Regimen May Be Superior for First-Line Multiple Myeloma Treatment
- Penn Researchers Discover Potential Cause of Immunotherapy-Related Neurotoxicity, Chart Path Forward
- Genmab Shares Drop On Legal Battle With J&J Over Cancer Drug
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Accepts for Priority Review Bristol Myers Squibb and bluebird bio Application for Anti-BCMA CAR T Cell Therapy Idecabtagene Vicleucel (Ide-cel, bb2121)
- As Myeloma Options Increase, So Do Challenges
- GSK Highlights Scientific Advances Across Its Growing Oncology Portfolio At ESMO Virtual Congress 2020
- SpringWorks Therapeutics Announces Clinical Collaboration with Janssen to Evaluate Nirogacestat in Combination with Teclistamab in Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma
- Takeda Announces Results from Phase 3 Clinical Trial Evaluating NINLARO™ (ixazomib) in Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma
- Cellectar Reports Data on CLR 131 Phase 2 CLOVER-1 Study in Triple Class Refractory Multiple Myeloma Patients
Join Our Community
By joining the MYELOMA360 community, you will receive regular updates with news, information, insights and expert opinions.
Of course, you can opt out at any time.