CME & Webcasts
Broadcast Date: Thursday, Oct 29, 2020 at 2:00 PM Eastern (11:00 AM Pacific) Despite expanding treatment options for relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma (MM), hematology/oncology teams face persistent barriers to the delivery of quality care across MM patient...
Activity Details Free CME/CNE/CPE 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™1 Contact Hour(s) 1 hour to complete Accredited By Rush University Medical Center Co-provided by Target Audience This activity is designed to meet the educational needs of hematologists,...
International and local multiple myeloma experts will share their strategies to treating and managing ndMM with RVd and Revlimid Maintenance.
Myeloma Australia is pleased to invite you to a free online, interactive educational event for nurses and allied health professionals. This is an excellent opportunity to learn from Myeloma Australia’s extremely knowledgeable Myeloma Support Nurses from around Australia.
Taking into consideration the continued evolution of therapeutic modalities and management strategies for Multiple Myeloma along with the information burden placed on busy healthcare professionals, expert guidance and interpretation of the clinical significance of emerging clinical data will benefit those caring for patients with Multiple Myeloma, allowing for ease of assessment and incorporation into clinical practice.
Goals (Purpose) of Program: To provide learners with a greater ability to formulate optimal evidence-based strategies for the individualized treatment of their patients with multiple myeloma.
Formulate criteria for identifying and managing smoldering multiple myeloma, including when to initiate treatments
Describe the clinical course and prognosis of smoldering asymptomatic multiple myeloma
Identify promising biomarkers in multiple myeloma
Additional Myeloma News
- Oncopeptides Enrolls the First Patient in the Phase 3 LIGHTHOUSE Combination Study in Multiple Myeloma
- FDA Approves Karyopharm’s Xpovio To Treat Multiple Myeloma After At Least One Prior Therapy
- Janssen Initiates Rolling Submission of a Biologics License Application to U.S. FDA for BCMA CAR-T Therapy Ciltacabtagene Autoleucel (cilta-cel) for the Treatment of Relapsed and/or Refractory Multiple Myeloma
- FDA Approves Selinexor For Refractory Or Relapsed Multiple Myeloma
- ONJ Incidence Determined by S0702
- Cerecor Announces First Patient Dosed in a Phase 1b Clinical Trial of CERC-007 for the Treatment of Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma
- Karyopharm Announces National Comprehensive Cancer Network® Adds Three XPOVIO® (selinexor) Treatment Regimens to Its Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology for Multiple Myeloma
- ASH 2020: GPRC5D Is a New Target of Interest for Multiple Myeloma
- Year in Review: Hematologic Malignancies
- Sequencing Study from Roswell Park Highlights Previously Unknown Myeloma Resistance Mechanisms
Join Our Community
By joining the MYELOMA360 community, you will receive regular updates with news, information, insights and expert opinions.
Of course, you can opt out at any time.