CME & Webcasts
Broadcast Date: Thursday, Oct 29, 2020 at 2:00 PM Eastern (11:00 AM Pacific) Despite expanding treatment options for relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma (MM), hematology/oncology teams face persistent barriers to the delivery of quality care across MM patient...
Activity Details Free CME/CNE/CPE 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™1 Contact Hour(s) 1 hour to complete Accredited By Rush University Medical Center Co-provided by Target Audience This activity is designed to meet the educational needs of hematologists,...
International and local multiple myeloma experts will share their strategies to treating and managing ndMM with RVd and Revlimid Maintenance.
Myeloma Australia is pleased to invite you to a free online, interactive educational event for nurses and allied health professionals. This is an excellent opportunity to learn from Myeloma Australia’s extremely knowledgeable Myeloma Support Nurses from around Australia.
Taking into consideration the continued evolution of therapeutic modalities and management strategies for Multiple Myeloma along with the information burden placed on busy healthcare professionals, expert guidance and interpretation of the clinical significance of emerging clinical data will benefit those caring for patients with Multiple Myeloma, allowing for ease of assessment and incorporation into clinical practice.
Goals (Purpose) of Program: To provide learners with a greater ability to formulate optimal evidence-based strategies for the individualized treatment of their patients with multiple myeloma.
Formulate criteria for identifying and managing smoldering multiple myeloma, including when to initiate treatments
Describe the clinical course and prognosis of smoldering asymptomatic multiple myeloma
Identify promising biomarkers in multiple myeloma
Additional Myeloma News
- EC Approves New Sarclisa Indication
- Four Drugs Upfront Yield ‘Unprecedented’ Response in Myeloma
- European Commission Approves Second Indication Of Sarclisa® (Isatuximab) For Relapsed Multiple Myeloma
- Studies Suggest People with Blood Cancers May Not Be Optimally Protected after COVID-19 Vaccination
- Personalized Cancer Vaccine Given After Adjuvant Therapy Safe, Shows Early Efficacy in Multiple Tumor Types
- Molecular Templates to Prioritize Next-Generation ETB Candidates
- SpringWorks Therapeutics Announces Dosing of First Patient in Phase 1b Combination Study Evaluating Nirogacestat and Janssen’s BCMA Bispecific Antibody Teclistamab in Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma
- FDA Approves Isatuximab-Irfc For Multiple Myeloma
- FDA Approves Sarclisa® (Isatuximab) in Combination With Carfilzomib And Dexamethasone For Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma
- International Myeloma Foundation Says FDA Approval of Bristol Myers Squibb’s and bluebird bio’s CAR T-Cell Immunotherapy Treatment for Multiple Myeloma Is Welcome News for Patients
Join Our Community
By joining the MYELOMA360 community, you will receive regular updates with news, information, insights and expert opinions.
Of course, you can opt out at any time.